PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE CITY OF MOODY REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING 9/8/2020 @ 6 PM FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH ACTIVITY BUILDING ON CHURCH ST & HWY 107
Due to covid 19 precautions and restrictions this meeting will be held in open forum. Social Distancing will be required from all in attendance. All persons must wear face mask , have their temperature checked and pass a simple health screening.
The City council of Moody, Texas WILL meet in regular session September 8, 2020 @ 6pm . This meeting was duly announced in accordance with Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code. The following agenda items will be addressed.
- CALL TO ORDER, ESTABLISH A QUORUM IS PRESENT.
- PLEDGES OF ALLEGIANCE, TO THE TEXAS FLAG, BLESSING UPON THE GATHERING
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
- ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Approval of the minutes from 8/11/20 Regular & Work session, Called Session 8/18/20, and Minutes from Public Hearing and Called Session on 8/25/2020.
- ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, AND DISCUSSION: WORK SESSION; Presentations/Reports by Chief of Police, Utility Director, City Adminstrator, and City Attorney.
- ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, AND DISCUSSION: EXUCUTIVE SESSION: Under chapter 551 of the local government code the city council reserves the right to meet in closed executive session for personnel matters, legal advise, real property, ect.
- ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Any reports or decisions that need to be made regarding executive session.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HAND GUN LICENSING LAW ) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN.