OF THE CITY COUNCIL
To discuss and potentially act upon posted Agenda Items
APRIL 29, 2019 – 5:30PM
Notice is Hereby given of a meeting consisting of a CALLED SESSION OF THE MOODY CITY COUNCIL to be held APRIL 29, 2019. This REGULAR SESSION OF THE CITY COUNCIL will be to discuss and potentially act upon the below listed agenda items. The City Council reserves the right to meet in closed session on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code.
CALLED SESSION AGENDA – APRIL 29, 2019 @ 5:30PM
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. DETERMINE A QUORUM IS PRESENT, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, PLEDGE TO THE TEXAS FLAG; PRAYER OVER THE PROCEEDINGS
3. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND DISCUSSION: EXECUTIVE SESSION:
a. Potential update on litigation on behalf of the City
b. Interviews and personnel matters on filling the Council Alderman Vacancy.
4. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Public Report from Executive Session and appointment of Alderman to the City Council.
5. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION: Swearing and seating of City Council Alderman.
6. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Declaring An Emergency Due To A Water Main Break And The Need To Install A Replacement Main To Provide Adequate Amounts Of Safe Water For Citizen Consumption As Well As Fire Protection And Enable Future Community Growth.
7. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Approving Annexation Plans and Procedures.